Bobcat Lighting has been committed to bringing LED area light lighting excellence to your home and/or business with our 40W LED area light.
High Sensitivity Photocell
The Bobcat Lighting area light is the perfect dusk to dawn light to light up your backyard, barn, shop, or alley. Equipped with dusk to dawn photocell, there is no need for the lighting to remain on 24/7.
Energy Efficient and Guaranteed
Bobcat LED lights give off 4600 lumens of light, which is approximately equal to a 300W incandescent bulb. However, it only uses 40 watts of power, so you'll see an almost 88% energy savings compared to our competitors. Bobcat's security lighting will bring you peace of mind without eating into your electricity budget. Combining eco-friendly with energy efficient, the reliability of our product makes us confident to stand behind it with a 5 year warranty that backs its minimum 50,000 hour life span.
True Metal Body
The Bobcat Lighting Area Light has a die-cast aluminum body, which protects the LEDs from water, dust, and debris. Don't be taken in by other competitors selling similar products with cheap plastic casings.
- ☄ HIGH QUALITY - Die-cast aluminum pure metal body has an impact-resistant, polycarbonate lens, which protects the LEDs from water, dust, and debris. Our LED Yard Light is ETL Listed and rated for wet locations.
- ☄ ENERGY EFFICIENT & LONG LASTING - Eco-friendly LED technology and Dusk to Dawn Photocell saves you money by reducing energy consumption by 88% and automatically turning off during daylight hours. Also, our LED area light has a 50,000 hour life span and 5-year warranty.
- ☄ EASY INSTALLATION - Wide voltage range of AC85-277V. Easily mounts to a wooden post or pole using 2" lag screws, which are included.
- ☄ LARGE AREA & BRIGHT LIGHT - The Light Coverage is 102ft x 102ft at Mounting Height of 25ft. Led shine down and covers an expansive area from the fixture's placement. It has a 5000K white light color temperature and produces 4600 Lumens, which replaces a 300W incandescent light or 100W HID light.
- ☄ PREMIUM CUSTOMER SERVICE - Have LED technical questions or need design advise? Feel free to call, email or Tweet at us any time. Designed, Supported, and Engineered in Columbus, Ohio.